There is very good opportunity to join Saudi Arabia based oil giant Aramco. You might heard of Reliance industries is also collaborating with Aramco. There are some job openings for Aramco contractors in Saudi Arabia.
There are multiple positions in Aramco, if you are intrested for below position and requirement than you must apply. You can work on top leading company in Saudi Arabia.
Wanted for Aramco Job Openings Saudi Arabia
- Autocad draftsman Civil/Mechanical – Salary 2000 SR-2500 SR
- Civil engineers – Salary 4000 SR – 5000 SR
- Communication engineer – 4000 SR – 4500 SR
- Safety Officer – 2000 SR – 2500 SR
- QC Inspector – Painting – Salary : 4000 SR – 4500 SR
- QC Inspector Civil – Salary : 4000 SR – 4500 SR
- QC Inspector – Electrical – Salary : 4000 SR – 4500 SR
- QC Manager Civil – Salary : 5500 SR – 6500 SR
- QC Manager Mechanical – Salary : 6000 SR – 7000 SR
- QC Supervisor Civil – Salary : 4500 SR – 5000 SR
Aramco Job Openings Benefits
- 9 hours duty (One hour break)
- Free accommodation
- Free medical
- Free Insurance
- Free Transportation
- Weekly Off
Immediate departure upon receipt of visa and deployment with in 8 days.
Only GCC medical will be accepted
Contact to recruitment Agency
Recruitment of Indian Professionals – Domestic and international placements
Offices in Chennai and Trichy
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
We Surajobs.com is not recruitment agency or consultant. Make your decision before you go thru any agency or agent. We help job seekers to find gulf jobs, jobs in UAE, jobs in middle east, gulf jobs UAE, gulf jobs walkin, gulf jobs for freshers, gulf jobs consultants, job vacancies in gulf countries. We try to help you by posting jobs from different job recruitment agencies throughout India. Gulf Jobs, Jobs in Dubai, jobs in Kuwait, jobs in Oman, jobs in Qatar, Jobs in Saudi Arabia, jobs in UAE, abroad assignment paper today, abroad jobs, abroad jobs.
Be aware of Fraud Agents and people who demand for money.
Have you updated your resume in order to get selected during shortlisting process? always you must have an updated CV with international standard.
HOW TO WRITE RESUME AND COVER LETTER
Wish you good Luck, Cheers