Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL), a joint Venture of NTPC Limited, PFC, REC and Power grid under the Ministry of Power is creating and sustaining markets for Energy Efficiency in the country. Towards the end, EESL is running successful energy efficiency schemes like UJALA (Unnat) Jyoti by Affordable LEDs for all), Street Light National Programme (SLNP), Energy Efficient building programme and AgDSM. Various other schemes i.e Solar, MEEP and Smart Meters based on PAN-India distribution of energy efficient commodities are ready to take EESL to newer level of
Energy Efficiency Services Limited is looking for bright, committed, enthusiastic young professionals at various level positions in regular scale as detailed below:
EESL Recruitment 2019 | NO. Of VACANCIES – 235
- Deputy Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Engineer (Technical)
- Assistant Engineer (Technical)
- Deputy Manager (Finance)
- Officer (Finance)
- Assistant Officer (Finance)
- Assistant (Finance)
- Deputy Manager (Social)
- Assistant manager (International business)
- Officer (International business)
- Assistant manager (CS)
- Officer (CS)
- Assistant Manager (Legal)
- Officer (HR)
- Assistant Officer (HR)
- Assistant Manager (IT)
- Engineer (IT)
- Officer (Contracts)
- Assistant Officer (Contracts)
- Assistant Manager (PR)
- Officer (PR)
- Assistant Officer (Private Secretary)
- Assistant (General)
- Data Entry Operators
PwBD candidates may belong to any category (i.e. UR/SC/ST/OBC). Reservation for PwBD is horizontal and within the overall vacancies for the posts subject to the posts having been identified suitable for such disabilities.
Important Dates for EESL Recruitment 2019
- Start date of online registration: 1 November 2019
- Last date of online registration and submission of application fee: 30 November 2019
- Written examination date: December 2019 or January 2020
Selection Procedure of EESL Recruitment 2019
Online written examination to be conducted in multiple centers* in major cities across the country followed by GD,(wherever applicable), and Interview. Date of Written exam and examination pattern, admit card details would be shared separately on EESL website. No GD/Interview shall be conducted for Assistant and Data Entry Operators positions and candidates will be selected based on the merit in written exam. Skill test may be taken for Assistant and Data Entry Operator positions.
Candidates shall be given option to choose amongst the Test Centers/ Venue for upto 3 choices. However, EESL reserves the right to add or cancel any city/center depending upon the no. of candidates choosing a particular city/center.
Group Discussion shall be conducted in the ratio of 1:15, wherever applicable, (for one position top fifteen candidates scoring highest marks in online based written examination will be called for GD/Interview). For example, for the post of Deputy Manager , there is one vacancy, so top 15 candidates scoring highest marks in online based written examination would be called for Group Discussion. Similarly, for AM position, there are two vacancies, so out of candidates who applied for this post and appeared in written examination, 30 top candidates who secure highest marks would be called for Group Discussion.
Based on the performance/marks in the written exam the candidates shall be shortlisted for GD
An application/examination fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs.One Thousand Only) for UR category and Rs 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred Only) for OBC (Non Creamy layer candidates only) candidates and is payable online in the EESL account through the payment gateway as per instruction given in Procedure for applying section. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) and Internal Candidates of EESL including outsourced employees are exempted from payment of application/ exam fee. The applicant may have to bear Bank Charges over & above the application fees, depending upon fees payment through Internet banking/Debit card/ Credit Card etc.
How to apply
Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and ensure that it is active during the entire recruitment process.
- Application sequence number, User ID, Password and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk/spam folder) or mobile no.
- YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. Once the Form is submitted, it can’t be edited
- Step-I: Sign-up by filling Post Name (applying for), Candidate Name, Mobile No. and Email ID. The candidates will receive Application Sequence No (User ID) & Password on their registered ID or mobile number after sign-up. Step-II: Re-login and select the category and fill up the Personal Details, Qualification Details, upload relevant documents (photo/signature) and submit Fee online (if applicable) using net banking/debit cards/credit cards/wallets.
- Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fee once paid will neither be refunded nor adjusted.
- Candidates agreeing Terms & Conditions of the recruitment may apply by clicking in the Box & press ‘START’ button.
- Sign-up by selecting Post Applied, Name, Mobile No. and Email ID.
- On completion of Step-I candidates will receive Application Sequence No (User ID) & Password on their registered email ID.
- After registration, candidate may click on “Go to Application Form” icon at top right corner ,select his category with other mandatory details and complete Personal Details, Qualification Details, Upload photo/signature and submission of Fee (if applicable) by Online mode via Debit card, Credit card/Wallets or Internet Banking.
- Once the application is submitted, candidates automatically will be redirected to payment gateway to deposit the fee of INR 1000/- (or 500/-) + Bank charges (if applicable) through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Wallets. Candidate may generate payment acknowledge slip for future reference.