Leading Oil and gas company in Mozambique is looking to hire Indian national for the position of QA/QC manager. Want to work and live in Mozambique than read this article carefully and apply.
Jobs in Mozambique for Indian
Mozambique QA/QC Manager job details
- Job position: QA/QC MANAGER
- Location: Mozambique
- Qualifications: Minimum 5 years of experience as QA/QC Manager in Oil and Gas industries or Master Degree in Engineering (preferred Civil) from a recognized and reputed university.
- Required Competences:Very good knowledge and understanding of MC regulations and international standards,Capacity to work independently and organize the local resources,Very skilled in implementing and monitoring Quality Management System,Good knowledge and practice of IT programs
- Fluidity in English language
- Used to WOO( within a multi-disciplines project team 1 task force.
- Good knowledge and practice of Inspection and Test plan managing and monitoring, mainly for Earthworks, Concrete and precast elements
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Interface with the Clients representatives about quality matter
- Provide assistance to the site organization to allow an effective implementation of the construction and erection activities, in accordance with the quality requirements to be met
- Ensure co-ordination and the proper execution of inspections, examinations and tests in accordance with the Quality Control Plan or Inspection Test Plan and associated procedures and verify the adequacy of results
- Ensure the implementation of the Project Quality Management system on site.
- Maintain on site the Project Quality Management system accordingly to PROJECT documentation and Client requirements.
- Verify the availability, distribution and circulation of updated documents and information, providing interface control.
- Train the site personnel to acquaint them on the Quality Plan activities
- Verify that consistent and suitable procedures are provided to execute the PROJECT activities on site.
- Ensure that proper work criteria and procedures are applied on site.
- Verify the adequacy of the sub-contractor’s quality system.
- Ensure the set-up of the Quality Control Plan, plan the relevant inspection activities, and co-ordinate and monitor the relevant implementation Control that any deviations from the applicable specifications, drawings, standards or contractual documents and any Client technical comments are properly processed and give assistance for the solution of any quality problems.
- Collect and verify the inspection records for completeness and conformance and provide reporting to the management (PM and PQM) on the inspection progress.
- Identify any deficiencies or conditions adverse to quality and promote corrective actions where necessary.
- Management and follow up of the NCR coming from internal and external audits.
How to Apply:
N.D.Enterprises New Delhi